Best Yard Waste Removal Services and Cost in Wichita KS
Wichita Hauling Junk & Moving
Yard waste removal services Near Wichita KS: Looking for Yard waste removal services near Wichita KS? WICHITA HAULING JUNK & MOVING provides yard waste such as grass clippings, leaves, and chipped or shredded brush and branches can be used as organic mulches. Organic mulches are usually applied three inches deep over the soil and around plants to achieve the benefits of mulching. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Yard waste removal Services around Wichita KS. We serve Wichita and other areas. Get a Free Quote Now!
YARD WASTE REMOVAL SERVICES WICHITA KS
WICHITA YARD WASTE REMOVAL
Yard waste removal services near Wichita KS: With everything else you have to take care of in your home, it’s easy to let your yard areas go neglected. And there’s much more involved that mowing the grass every so often if you want to make the most of your yard. It also requires cleaning and hauling waste and debris.
Your back porch and yard are perfect places to have parties, barbeques, and other types of outdoor get-together. Whenever the weather is nice, instead of people romping around in the house, you can host them outside. During the summer, especially, your yard can be a great place for your family and friends to gather.
What is Yard Waste Removal?
Yard waste removal services near Wichita KS: Most homeowners with any amount of property take time to keep their yard and landscaping looking nice and appealing. This means not only maintenance like mowing lawns, pruning shrubs and trees, trimming plants and flowers, and so on, but also the need for yard waste removal.
Raking up the lawn trimmings or fall leaves is only half the job! If you aren’t using some of this debris for composting, then it has to be removed and disposed of as you can’t leave it all on your lawn. And most homeowners (and house renters) have organic waste recycling bins, often the green ones that are provided by their municipal waste management company.
For many residents these are great for their yard waste removal and disposal.
While these bins may be perfectly manageable for small properties or small lawns, what if you have a large property or numbers of shrubs and trees? And what if you’re contemplating a major landscaping project? This can easily mean that your yard waste and debris is more than you can easily dispose of yourself.
Yard waste Pickup – Items we take
There is a great deal more to yard waste pickup than piles of leaves or trimmings. In fact, there is a whole list of items we take when it comes to yard waste.
At WICHITA HAULING JUNK & MOVING, we specialize in almost all types of yard debris, including:
- Landscaping Debris
- Old Timber
- Corrugated Iron
Not only are we pros in yard waste disposal, we specialize in all sorts of junk removal including:
- Appliance Removal
- Furniture Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Trash Removal
- Mattress Disposal
- Television Disposal & Recycling
- Refrigerator Disposal & Recycling
- Construction Waste Removal
- E-Waste Disposal
- Foreclosure Cleanouts
- Garbage Removal
- Dumpster Rental Alternative
And just about anything else you don’t want!
Yard Waste Management
Yard waste removal services near Wichita KS: Composting is a natural recycling process that can be done at home with lawn and garden waste. Microorganisms from the soil interact with compost materials to help break down plant matter. Proper moisture, air, and temperature aid these microorganisms in their work. Finished compost is used as an organic plant food and soil amendment.
Grass cycling is leaving grass clippings on the lawn to decompose. Grass clippings are mostly water. When you mow regularly, clippings quickly decompose and release nutrients to fertilize the lawn. Research shows that when grass clippings are left on the lawn, one-third less fertilizer is needed to achieve the same color and grass density found on lawns where the clippings are removed.
Mulches help soil retain moisture, moderate temperature fluctuations, and reduce erosion and soil compaction. Yard wastes such as grass clippings, leaves, and chipped or shredded brush and branches can be used as organic mulches. Organic mulches are usually applied three inches deep over the soil and around plants to achieve the benefits of mulching.
Mulching Leaves in Place
Leaves are rich in carbon, phosphorus, and potassium – all essential nutrients needed by plants, including turf grasses. Simply mow leaves along with the grass during fall, and let the small leaf pieces filter down among the grass blades. Three to four passes may be required to chop leaves fine enough so that they filter through the turf and expose grass leaves to sunlight.
Whether you have a big yard and don’t use it all for activities, or if you have a small yard with only foundation beds, consider planting an area of native grasses, perennials, shrubs, and/or trees. Using native plant species reduces the need for watering, mowing, and pesticide use. It also means creating a beautiful yard that attracts more birds and butterflies by providing shelter and natural food sources. One great way of joining the Irvington Pollinator Pathway movement it’s to register your home!
Red worms live in the upper layer of the forest floor. These worms can turn food waste into nutrient-rich humus for gardens and houseplants. A mere tablespoon of worm castings provides enough organic plant nutrients to feed an eight inch potted plant for over two months. Use a worm composting bin or vermicomposting bin to make a valuable soil amendment out of things like: old newspapers, vegetable food scraps, trimmings from house plants and other organic materials that would normally be thrown away
Spring means a few things: warmer temperatures and overgrown vegetation. This overgrown vegetation can add up in volume, making disposal a challenge. Once you’ve gathered huge piles of lawn waste, many municipal trash collectors won’t accept it. Luckily, we’ve assembled a few ideas for yard waste removal tips.
Yard Waste Removal
- Call your trash company: during certain seasons (like spring and fall), the demand rises for yard waste removal. Therefore, many local companies designate certain pickup days for yard waste. If your trash collector has this option, take advantage by bagging your lawn waste. You can find bags designed for lawn waste disposal at your local hardware store.
- Compost: the greenest option for dealing with yard debris. Composting keeps your organic waste right on your property, which cuts down on the gas used for disposal. Throw your grass clippings, hedge trimmings, leaves, plants, weeds, and other vegetation in your compost. You can even add food items like eggshells and coffee grinds. Eventually, these items break down and are decomposed, leaving nutrient-rich soil you can use for gardening.
- Rent a dumpster: some larger properties might produce more lawn waste than a trash collector is willing to accommodate. Dumpster rentals are an option for these products. This can be a pricey option, however. It’s also less eco-friendly because your waste usually ends up in a landfill.
- Contact a junk hauling company: this is definitely your easiest option for removal. Plus, there’s an eco-friendly benefit: organic waste can be recycled into lawn fertilizer, so we can take your bags of yard waste to be recycled into mulch or composted. This saves it from ending up in an overflowing landfill and instead being repurposed for new uses.
How Much Does Junk & Trash Removal Cost?
$150 – $350 ($1.50 per ft3)
Yard waste removal services near Wichita KS: On average, junk removal costs $70 to $570 with most homeowners spending between $150 and $350, or $1.50 per ft3. A single-family home will pay around $210 for junk removal while a business will spend about $500. A full-size truck with a max load of 450 ft3 will cost around $550 to haul away junk. Get free estimates from junk removal services near you.
Junk removal companies will use a large truck to haul away junk. Most companies charge based on the volume of trash you have, required surcharges such as permits, and your location. It’s advisable to contact junk removal services upfront and get an estimate, but below are average prices from Home Guide contractors around the country.
How Much Does It Cost To Yard Waste Removal?
On average, junk removal costs $70 to $570 with most homeowners spending between $150 and $350, or $1.50 per ft3. A single-family home will pay around $210 for junk removal while a business will spend about $500. A full-size truck with a max load of 450 ft3 will cost around $550 to haul away junk.
Junk Removal Cost
- National Average Cost- $210
- Minimum Cost- $70
- Maximum Cost- $570
- Average Range- $150 to $350
Junk, Trash, Waste or E-Waste Services?
Depending on your classification of items to be removed, the prices and type of professional you need will vary greatly. There are core differences between junk, trash, waste, e-waste, and composting that we cover in details below:
Junk Removal– a service that most county and city trash services refuse to remove such as refrigerators, TVs, stoves, air conditioners, sofas, etc. However, some cities will offer a free junk removal day once a quarter. $70–$570 for professional junk removal
Trash Removal – regularly scheduled by your county or city and is included in your monthly utility bill.
Waste Removal – involves removing hazardous items like latex paint, mercury, or other harmful agents. Additionally, this service takes care of construction debris with costs around $60–$125. Most junk removal companies will not remove hazardous waste.
E-Waste Disposal – usually comprises technical items such as computers, monitors, printers, copy machines, shredders, etc. Costs vary considerably.
Composting – Both food waste and yard debris can be removed and composted for around $70 to $100 depending on the volume.
Junk Removal Costs by Type
Our garages and basements become storage bins for everything from last year’s refrigerator or window air conditioner to the previous decade’s clothes, not to mention tons of photographs, toys, and old tools. You name it, it’s there … and growing. The lowest price you’ll pay for junk removal is $70–$100 for a minimum load (less than 10 sq. ft.) all the way up to $550–$570 for a maximum truckload (80 sq. ft.).
Furniture Removal Cost
It can be a challenge getting rid of unwanted or unneeded furniture. Not only are large pieces of furniture heavy and generally hard to work with, but many cities don’t provide free no obligation pickup for pieces of furniture or appliances.
- Queen or king mattresses: $70–$105
- Washer and dryer (2 items): $70–$205
- Entertainment center (large) $99–$250
- Three-piece sectional couch or sofa: $208–$375
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When should I schedule a yard waste removal pick-up time?
Are you tired of yard waste piling up in your front or backyard? WICHITA HAULING JUNK & MOVING provides cost effective yard waste pickup and disposal services. Remove the yard waste from your yard by calling WICHITA HAULING JUNK & MOVING today and scheduling a yard waste pickup time convenient for your busy schedule. When you call WICHITA HAULING JUNK & MOVING will ask you some basic questions regarding the volume of yard waste, type and desired pickup time. We provide you a quote to clean out your yard and schedule a time for pick-up.
What equipment does your yard waste disposal truck come with?
WICHITA HAULING JUNK & MOVING provides every client with a two man crew consisting of strong and efficient people, dolly, and tools to dismantle furniture. We have developed specialized lifting techniques as well as packing and clean out principles to efficiently remove and dispose of most types of yard waste and debris.
What type of yard waste debris do you pick-up?
At WICHITA HAULING JUNK & MOVING we take bulky items including patio furniture, picnic tables, umbrellas, chairs, swing sets, tools, fire pits, tires, patio decor, trampolines, pools, grills, ladders, outdoor toys, and pieces of wood, bags of yard waste, and more!
Can I get a dumpster at my house?
Sometimes spring cleaning gets closets cleaned out, but your garbage can is now overflowing. We do offer dumpsters to be placed permanently or temporarily at private residences. A trash removal truck will need easy access to the area where the container is to be placed. Please refer to your local ordinances before having a container delivered.
What size dumpsters are there?
We offer containers in sizes such as 2, 4, 6, and 8 yard, plus larger containers like 20, 30 and 40 yard containers that you may have seen at construction sites. If you need to have something in a different size just ask, we probably have it!
Would I get charged for items outside the container?
When you sign up for residential service you should be told if there will be a charge for extra items outside the container. This is handled on a case-by-case basis at each branch so it’s good to ask. You are not limited to having just one container, so you can sign up for service with multiple containers if needed.
CALL FOR US:
- Yard Waste Removal Service Near Wichita KS
- Tree Debris Removal Cost
- Free Yard Waste Disposal
- Yard Waste Pickup Schedule
- Where Can I Dump Yard Waste
- Debris Removal Services Wichita KS
- Where Can I Dump Tree Branches
- Waste Management Yard Waste
- Tree Debris Removal Cost
- How Much Should I Charge For Debris Removal
- Junk Removal Prices Wichita KS
- Yard Waste Removal Dumpster
- Construction Debris Removal Cost
- Debris Removal Services
- Haul Away Junk For Free
- Junk Removal Wichita KS
- Andale, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Andover, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Argonia, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Augusta, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Belle Plaine, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Bentley, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Benton, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Buhler, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Burns, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Burrton, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Cheney, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Clearwater, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Colwich, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Conway Springs, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Danville, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Derby, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Douglass, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Elbing, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Garden Plain, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Goddard, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Greenwich, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Halstead, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Harper, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Haven, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Haysville, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Hesston, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Hutchinson, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Kechi, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Maize, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Mayfield, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Mcconnell AFB, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Milan, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Milton, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Mount Hope, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Mulvane, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Murdock, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Newton, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- North Newton, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Norwich, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Peck, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Potwin, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Pretty Prairie, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Rock, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Rose Hill, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Sedgwick, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- South Hutchinson, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Towanda, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Udall, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Valley Center, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Viola, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Walton, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Wellington, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Whitewater, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Winfield, KS Yard Waste Removal near me
- Yoder, KS Yard Waste Removal near me