Best Bathroom Demolition Service and Cost in Wichita KS
Wichita Hauling Junk & Moving
Bathroom Demolition Service near Wichita KS: Are you looking for the Best Bathroom Demolition Service near Wichita KS? WICHITA HAULING JUNK & MOVING, will perform bathroom demolition in the exact places you need it, leaving the major structural pieces in place. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Bathroom Demolition Service around Wichita KS. We serve Wichita KS and other areas.
BATHROOM DEMOLITION SERVICE IN WICHITA KS
WICHITA BATHROOM DEMOLITION
Bathroom Demolition Service near Wichita KS: One of the common mistakes you might make as a homeowner is trying to take on kitchen or bathroom demolition projects in your home or business on your own. You believe you are saving money, but without qualified remodeling experience and the right tools, doing your own demolition can result in unnecessary delays that end up costing you more in the long run.
Proper bathroom demolition takes a certain level of skill and knowledge to complete correctly. Not to mention, it can be physically taxing and creates a large mess.
Utilizing our skill and experience, our team at WICHITA HAULING JUNK & MOVING will perform bathroom or kitchen demolition in the exact places you need it, leaving the major structural pieces in place. Once the work is completed, we clean the area to remove dust and debris, leaving a clear space where your renovations can take place.
The Dangers Of Non-professional Kitchen And Bathroom Demolition
Some of the issues that can arise as the result of an inexperienced demolition crew working on your home or business flooring can include:
- Removal of areas that should not be demolished
- Damage to pipes and wiring
- Injury to homeowner or contractor
- Delays caused by demolition of pipes or wiring
- Buildup of debris in your home
These risks are increased if you live in an older or historical home. By examining the kitchen or bathroom structure and the plans you have for renovation, we can help get rid of the parts you need removed without damaging anything else.
How We Protect Your Property During & After Demolition
Bathroom Demolition Service near Wichita KS: Demolition of a kitchen or bathroom can be a messy process, so it’s important to hire a service that actively tries to help you keep your property clean. We protect your property in multiple ways, including taking precautions before we work on the demolition, such as:
- Bringing Aluminum Ramps: to prevent damage as we bring heavy equipment into your home or business.
- Stopping the Spread of Dust: utilizing plastic sheets and painters tape to cover the areas outside of the work area.
- Using Vacuums and Air Scrubbers: to prevent dust particles from spreading and recirculating in your indoor air.
Our process is also free of chemicals that can be harmful to your health. All of our removal is done with machinery, specialized tools and skill to ensure your family or customers are not subjected to the harsh fumes chemical solvents emit.
With a fleet of removal trucks that we use for our flooring removal work, we can make sure that the debris does not pile up in your home or on your curb. As soon as the demolition work is complete, we will load up any waste into one of our trucks and take it away for recycling.
Experienced In Bathroom Demolition
Bathroom Demolition Service near Wichita KS: Our decades of experience with tile removal make us a perfect choice to handle your demolition needs. Many of the surfaces within the bathroom and kitchen are covered in tile, which does not always come away from the surface easily. Most forms of tile are laid using a large, thick layer of mortar to keep them in place.
Getting these surfaces removed can be time consuming, back breaking work if you do not have the right removal tools. WICHITA HAULING JUNK & MOVING has a range of equipment designed to remove tile surfaces in a short time frame, including flooring removal machines, hand tools, and grinders.
We begin with our flooring equipment, which will remove the tile surface and at least some of the mortar underneath. Once this is done, we use the hand tools to reach any tile parts that remain on the surface. With all of the tile gone, we use chipping hammers, chisels and grinders to get the mortar removed. This layer of mortar can be as thick as three inches, but we have the tools and skills to remove it from any surface.
Do You Need Kitchen And Bathroom Demolition?
Bathroom Demolition Service near Wichita KS: With several decades of experience working in homes and businesses all over Wichita KS, WICHITA HAULING JUNK & MOVING knows exactly how to handle bathroom and kitchen demolition in the time frame you need it completed. We can send a full crew to ensure that your work is completed quickly and there are no delays in your renovation.
Our licensed and insured crews work on residential and commercial spaces all over Wichita KS. Contact us today to schedule your in-home estimate for bathroom demolition services!
Get started on your next project with our demolition services in Wichita KS. Whether you are remodeling your kitchen or building a new garage, WICHITA HAULING JUNK & MOVING has you covered. When you request our help, we will come and knockdown and remove everything for you, as well as sweep and vacuum the entire area to prep it for your project.
Rely on our fully licensed, bonded, and insured company today for demolition and debris removal services. We serve customers from throughout Wichita KS.
- Rooms – Kitchens, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, and Basements
- Flooring – Hardwood, Carpeting, Stone, Laminate, and Tile
- Outside Structures – Garages, Sheds, and Outbuildings
- Hardscapes – Sidewalks, Pathways, Retaining Walls, Decks, and Patios
Take advantage of the best rates on demotion services, regardless of whether you are a contractor or property owner. Request a free, on-site estimate today, and our crew will come and give you an accurate quote with no hidden fees. We are proud to deliver excellent, no-hassle service.
WICHITA HAULING JUNK & MOVING Demolition Company
Bathroom Demolition Service near Wichita KS: Demolition Services in Wichita KS. At WICHITA HAULING JUNK & MOVING, a wide variety of demolition and rubbish removal services are provided. There are many ways to demolish a home structure, and our Wichita KS demolition company is experienced in all types of home demolitions. We are skilled in the right way to do a demolition project. With our expert demolition teams, quality work, excellent customer service, time efficiency and cost efficiency is assured. We can make sure everything is done up to code and safety standards by law, and promise to make the whole process as easy for you as possible.
From pre-remodeling, to full on addition clearing we can make sure your demo job is done correctly, cleanly, and safely. Give your Wichita KS general contractor at WICHITA HAULING JUNK & MOVING a call today.
Demolition Specialists for Wichita KS Homeowners
As the demolition industry is an intensely specialized field, choosing the right Wichita KS demolition company for your project is very important. If you are looking for someone to take care of demolishing or removing your Wichita KS floors and slabs, you can trust WICHITA HAULING JUNK & MOVING Our demolition contractors get the job done right with your complete satisfaction of our services.
Our Wichita KS Demolition Contractors Provide:
- House Demolition
- Junk Removal
- Home Renovations
- Concrete Demolition
- Demolition Work
- Home Remodeling
- Demolition Services
- Concrete Removal
- Home Demolition
Gutting a Bathroom Step-by-Step
Step 1: Tear Out Sink and Vanity
Bathroom Demolition Service near Wichita KS: Time to start the real demo work. The only tools you’ll need for this step are a bucket, an adjustable wrench, and a utility knife.
How to Demolish a Bathroom Vanity:
- Put a bucket under the sink drain to catch any water in the drain trap.
- Use an adjustable wrench to unscrew the nuts around the u-shaped section of pipe, called the P-trap, under your sink. Dump any water caught in the P-trap into your bucket.
- Unscrew the nuts where the sink’s water supply lines come through the wall.
- Check behind the sink for any bolts or brackets connecting it to the wall. Remove any that you find and lift the sink out.
- If your sink rests on the vanity, pull it straight up and out. Sinks can be heavy, so have a helper on standby.
- Unscrew bolts connecting the vanity to the wall or use your utility knife to cut through any caulk. Pull the vanity out.
- Toss the debris in your dumpster so you have room to work safely on the next steps.
Step 2: Remove the Toilet
Tearing out a toilet is slightly more involved than removing your vanity, but it’s still a straightforward task for a DIY bathroom demolition.
You’ll need an adjustable wrench and a utility knife. If your toilet has been in place for a long time, you may also need some WD-40 and a socket wrench.
How to Remove a Toilet:
- Find the threaded pipe located under the toilet tank, called the inlet supply pipe. Unscrew the pipe from the tank and from the supply line valve on the floor or wall behind the toilet.
- Lift the tank from the toilet base and set it aside if your toilet is a two-piece model.
- Remove the nuts and bolts attaching the base to the floor with your adjustable wrench. If they’re stuck, spray on some WD-40 and use a socket wrench to ratchet them loose.
- Cut through any caulk around the toilet base with a utility knife and lift the toilet off the flange bolts.
- Use your utility knife to scrape away the wax around the drain flange in the floor. Unscrew the flange and remove it.
- Stuff rags in the drain hole to keep sewer gases from filling the bathroom while you finish your demo work.
- Carry everything to the dumpster to make room for the next task.
Step 3: Take Down the Tile
This is the most strenuous job in any bathroom demo, but luckily it’s not complicated. This step will probably take a full day, and you should never rush the work. Take breaks whenever you need so you can stay focused and safe.
Bathroom Demolition Cost
Bathroom Demolition Service near Wichita KS: There are a couple of ways to estimate how much your bathroom demolition will cost. Work is priced differently from contractor to contractor, and there are many aspects to the bathroom demolition process that will affect how much your project will cost.
However, if you have a relative understanding of the demolition work you want to be done and how much it typically costs to have a professional contractor handle it you’ll be able to negotiate the best price with the contractors you speak to.
Bathroom Demolition Cost by Job Type
Demolition Job Low-End Cost Average Cost High-End Cost
Vanity Removal $40 – $70 $70 – $100 $100 – $130
Shower/Tub Removal $70 – $90 $90 – $110 $110 – $140
Toilet Removal $60 – $90 $90 – $110 $110 – $160
Sink Removal $30 – $60 $60 – $80 $80 – $100
Flooring Removal $60 – $100 $100 – $130 $130 – $170
Drywall Removal $90 – $130 $130 – $170 $170 – $210
Total Cost $350 – $540 $540 – $700 $700 – $910
For example, if you just want to replace the vanity and toilet, expect to pay between $100 and $300 to have them removed.
However, if you plan on doing a total remodel and need to demolish everything, expect to pay between $350 and $1,000 for a complete bathroom demolition.
Bathroom Demolition Cost by Hour
Some contractors may decide to price their work based on how long it takes them to finish the job, rather than on the specific work they’re doing.
How long your bathroom demolition takes depends largely on the size of the bathroom and the types of materials involved.
For example, if asbestos or lead is present, it needs to be carefully handled and disposed of in the proper manner based on local environmental regulation. This can prolong the project.
Likewise, if any unforeseen complications arise, your timeline will be extended.
How much does bathroom strip out cost?
Time to get down to the nitty gritty – cost.
- On average a plumber will charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber and region.
- On average, tilers charge anywhere from $45 to $150 per hour. Tile removal is different, so you will need to get a specific quote for this (see below).
- On average sparkiest charge a service fee in the region of $70 – $130 and $70 – $95 per hour
For services dedicated to bathroom strip out, expect to pay:
- $20 to $50 per square meter for tile removal
- $235 for skip hire (combination of heavy waste)
- $375 for skip hire (larger walk-in bin filled with a light mix of waste)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are some of the risks of a non-professional kitchen or bathroom demolition?
Bathroom Demolition Service near Wichita KS: Many new homeowners make the mistake of trying to tackle a kitchen or bathroom demolition on their own to save money. Though all the hammer swinging of the demolition process can look like a job anyone can do, tearing down a room can take just as much skill as building it did.
- Proper Training: If you lack training in the specifics of building or architecture, you could accidentally remove a load bearing wall, causing permanent structural damage to your home.
- Injury: There are huge risks associated with some of the demolition tools, as well as the resulting dust and debris that could injure yourself or anyone else who is helping you do the work.
- Correct Tools: A professional team will be trained on the tools they use. They will also come with specialized protective clothing and gear, and be covered by their company’s insurance, which would pay for their medical expenses from any unforeseeable accident.
I have heard that the machines used during a demolition project can cause damage to our home. Do you take steps to prevent that?
There are some pieces of specialized equipment that we use for floor removal and demolition that if not handled correctly, can cause damage to homes. However, our teams are trained in using the equipment as well as protecting your property. Another way the demolition process can damage your home is by dust accumulation.
Here are a few ways that we help to ensure the safety of your home during your project:
- We have specialized metal ramps that help us bring in the larger pieces of equipment without negatively impacting your homes entries or exits.
- Many of our machines have specialized tires to help evenly distribute weight and pressure and reduce any chance of damage while in use.
- We cover all areas that are not being actively renovated with plastic sheeting and tape to stop the spreading of any dust that gets stirred up.
- Many of our tools have vacuum attachments to help with dust control. We also utilize air scrubbers, which drastically decrease the level of dust in your home.
- We never use harmful chemicals during our demolition or floor removal process. We ensure that all demolition is done with tools and machines only because protecting your property, you, your family, or your customers is essential!
When doing any demolition, floor removal, or renovation, there is a lot of debris and garbage. Will I be charged a separate removal fee?
Here at WICHITA HAULING JUNK & MOVING, we believe that you and your family or business have enough to worry about during your remodel, and we want to help ease your mind in any way that we can.
Not only do we pack up and haul away all of the garbage and materials left from your job; our team sorts it and ensures that each type of debris is recycled and handled with appropriate safety. Our debris removal not only eliminates a task that you would not want to tackle, but it also ensures the safe handling of any hazardous materials, as we believe it is our environmental responsibility.
CALL FOR US:
- Bathroom Demolition Near Wichita KS
- Types Of Demolition
- Bathroom Demolition Contractors
- How Long To Demo A Small Bathroom
- Bathroom Demolition
- How To Demo A Bathroom Tile Floor
- How To Demo A Bathroom Vanity
- Bathroom Demolition Services
- Bathroom Remodel Wichita KS
- How To Gut A Bathroom
- Cost To Demo A Bathroom
- Interior Demolition Cost Calculator
- Bathroom Remodel Cost
- Bathroom Renovation Cost
- 5×7 Bathroom Remodel Cost
- Labor Cost To Remodel Bathroom Wichita KS
- Andale, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Andover, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Argonia, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Augusta, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Belle Plaine, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Bentley, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Benton, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Buhler, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Burns, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Burrton, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Cheney, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Clearwater, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Colwich, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Conway Springs, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Danville, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Derby, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Douglass, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Elbing, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Garden Plain, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Goddard, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Greenwich, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Halstead, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Harper, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Haven, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Haysville, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Hesston, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Hutchinson, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Kechi, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Maize, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Mayfield, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Mcconnell AFB, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Milan, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Milton, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Mount Hope, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Mulvane, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Murdock, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Newton, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- North Newton, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Norwich, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Peck, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Potwin, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Pretty Prairie, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Rock, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Rose Hill, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Sedgwick, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- South Hutchinson, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Towanda, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Udall, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Valley Center, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Viola, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Walton, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Wellington, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Whitewater, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Winfield, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me
- Yoder, KS Bathroom Demolition Service near me